13 Stone 4lb lost in 32 weeks, now slimmer of the year 2007 runner up

Thursday 17 May 2007

Thursday Week 16 Weigh day

Been to get weighed tonight, Both my wife & I lost 4lb each this week. Could this be the start of the decline in my weight loss?? 4lb, I suppose it's not bad considering I did 8 last week.
I have based my estimated end date on 3 weeks to lose a stone, This takes me up to mid September though deep down I would love to exceed that target by quite a few weeks!!

I did exceed my birthday challenge, I set myself a goal of reaching 18 Stone by my birthday at the end of May, well with 1 1/2 weeks to go I am already 4lb below that target!! Yippee

At my counsellors tonight it was fairly busy with people, not helped by my wife and I standing around nattering, anyway I bumped into Clare (who I mentioned last night) and she brought with her to the counsellors a frothy milkshake mixer, so the whole group of us watched whilst she demonstrated frothing a butterscotch CD shake, Well this thing sure did aerate the mixture, doubling the normal volume you would expect with a hand blender. Everyone then sampled the shake which was very much lighter and fluffy, well worth a go!!
I purchased some Mix a Mousse tonight and some water flavouring, I have not had any of these before but having read an article on Minimins forum decided I fancied making some jelly!! its just water, mix a mousse (which is a powdered gelatine) and powdered water flavouring. My first attempt ended up with a chewing gum type texture wrapped around the stick blender. So I chucked it all in the food processor with another scoop of the mix a mousse and have now got something in the fridge that represents jelly at the bottom with a thick layer of set froth on the top! I will let you know what it tastes like, in theory it should be berry fruit flavour jelly!! and its allowed in addition to my normal CD meals!!

A quick hi to my parents, if they manage to catch up on my blog at an internet cafe or similar whilst touring the Canadian Rockies!! ( I didn't do the watering tonight, its been peeing down for the last 2 days!!) lucky buggers! They might try to see tonights post knowing its weigh day.

No comments: